Saturday 7 January 2017

Happy New Year

This is my first post of 2017 and I would like to wish you all a very Happy New Year.

The card I am showing you is one of many that I made in 2016 which I have still not blogged.  My aim this year is to keep up to date with blogging. 

So here is my first post.




The image is called "I'm thinking of you" from Squigglefly. (Sadly, no longer available)
I have coloured the image with my Prisma Pencils.
Sentiment was printed using the Computer.
I used my Sue Wilson dies to cut and layer the card.

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx

3 comments:

ALI said...

Very nice card and beautifully CAS.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful colouring Tina. Happy New Year to you and look forward to seeing more on your blog through the year. Shabneez x

Angela said...

aw how cute is that image, what a lovely card as well x