Saturday 4 January 2014

1st Card of the year and it's a Christmas Card!

Good Evening,  I hope you are all keeping warm and dry. Will this horrible weather ever end?

I had a lovely day crafting with my Mum on Thursday and I made some Christmas Cards. They are all the same but a bit different. I will show you one of them tonight.




The red greeting was designed and cut on my cricut using SCAL.
The white card was embossed.
Ribbon was from Asda.
Poinsettia was created with my Spellbinder die "Layered Poinsettia"
Hot fix nailhead used for centre of Ponsettia.
Hot fix gem used for the dot on the "i".

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Snoflake's challenge on DC.
Christmas Fun (new challenge blog) - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx

10 comments:

kay said...

It's fab tina.love your greeting x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tina, I love the sentiment and beautiful poinsettia.
Sue xx

Lisa xx said...

Hi Tina!

So good to seeing you blogging again! Hope you are well and have had a lovely Christmas and new year.

gorgeous card, such a lovely design....I have that ribbon too xx

Little K Smith said...

This is a lovely design Tina!
Wishing you a Happy New Year hun :)
Kelly.x

What I Created Next said...

Lovely card. Thank you for entering into the Christmas Fun challenge. Enjoy your Christmas card making through the year.

Unknown said...

Hi Tina - what a lovely card! Thanks for joining the Christmas Fun Challenge. Hope to see you next month, Bev x

Marie Richardson said...

Such a great card Tina very elegant
Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Christmas Fun challenge blog.
Good Luck with the challenge
Hugs
Marie (DT for Christmas Fun)
xxxx

Unknown said...

Striking card, thanks for joining us at Christmas fun for our first challenge. Jax (DT Christmas Fun)

Susan Renshaw said...

I love this card - very striking! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Fun!

Judith said...

This is just so cute!pretty - I love this design and layout - well done on getting off to a flying start for Christmas 2014! and thank you for joining in our very first challenge at the Christmas Fun Challenge - please help us spread the word for 2014! - hope we see you back for our next challenge on 16th January hugs Judith x