Saturday 29 December 2012

Hello Everyone..

Hello everyone, I hope you are all well, tucked up safe and dry and enjoyed your Christmas.Sorry I have not posted for such a long time life just gets in the way sometimes!

I was really busy getting organised for Christmas, then I caught the flu virus, which seems to be taking forever to go completely. My Mum had a minor op which is taking her longer to recover from than expected and she has also broken a tendon in her finger making the bed!  My MIL has been in hospital for the last two weeks.  Christmas came and went.  I'm defintely looking forward to a New Year!

I have a card to show you that I made for my Daughter's Birthday which was on 7th December.



I used Stampiin Up coloured Card.
Basket Weave Embossing Folder
Sentiment was done on the computer
Image was from Christine's Dig Adventure which you can buy from here coloured with copics.

Thanks for looking.

See you again soon.

Tinaxx

7 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

A stunning card Tina, love the colours and design. Hope you're feeling better and the New Year is much better for you all.

Donna x

Sue said...

This is wonderful Tina. Such a great image and I love the colours.
It sounds like you and your family have had a tough few weeks, I hope you are all feeling better soon and I wish you a Happy New Year

Hugs Sue

Lisa xx said...

Oh Tina, hope both yourself and the mum's are feeling better as we go into the new year. Both of my kids and my dad had the flu before christmas, poor old dad was really quite poorly as he took a reaction to the anti-b's the dr gave him, he is lots better now thankfully. Anyway, this is a gorgeous card, very stunning! Wish you and yours a happy new year xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Hi Tina, I do hope you will all be better in the New Year, I am sending healing thoughts to you and Rita, Your card is gorgeous I like the colours and the swirl die cuts behind the mask,
Kevin xx

kay said...

Hope 2013 is a healthier year for you Tina, card is fabulous,x

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love your card Tina I bet your daughter did too.
I hope you, your mum and your MIL are all on the mend xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

hi tina ... sorry to hear you have been having problems with your mum and mil ... was similar to my problems last year ... hope they are both on the mend soon ... just wanted to pop by and say happy new year ... thank you so much for visiting me in 2012 ... where did that year go ?? happy crafting and love sandy xx