Tuesday 23 October 2012

Christmas Card

Good Morning everyone, and thank you for all the comments you have been leaving on my blog recently, I really do appreciate them all.

Today's card is another one I made for Snoflake's challenge over at DC

I have used another adorable image called Rosie from Digi Stamp Boutique.

Paper Pieced the hat and scarf with some papers I printed from the computer.

Coloured with Copics

Snowflake  embossing folder.

Snowflake punch.

Flower soft for the trim on the hat and the bobble.

Stampin Up coloured card.

Sentiment from Lakeland.






Thanks for visiting me again today.

Tinaxx

7 comments:

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Tina love the layout and the image is fabulous. Caroline xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, love your colours too hugs Pops x x x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tina. I love the sweet image and the fluffy trims

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the image the paper piecing and the embossing.
Kevin xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Tina love the embossing and the image you have used. Brilliant card. Love Alison xxx

Vicky said...

Totally gorgeous Tina...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.i love your embossing and fab sweet image :D

xx coops xx