Wednesday 12 September 2012

Week 19 Christine's Digi Showcase


Good morning everyone, I can't believe another week has gone by and it's time for another Showcase.  Where does the time go?
 
Today I have Christine's little Westie to show you, he is so cute. I thought I would team him up on some luggage.  Don't ask me why, but I thought it just looked OK in the space!

Why don't you pop over to Christine's blog  to see what the rest of the team have created.




Items used:

Christine's Westie coloured with Copics
Suitcases Digi from Tiddlyinks
Bearly Mine papers
Spellbinders Lace Doily Accents for the Border and corners
MB Honeyblossom Sprig Die
Stampin Up coloured card
Sentiment created on the computer
Ribbon from stash
Butterflies cut with Cricut


Thanks for looking, enjoy your day.

Tinaxx

10 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tina. I love the image and the colours are so pretty

Sue

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina, I like the image the papers and the corners.
Kevin xx

Chris said...

This is absolutley gorgeous Tina, I love the design and colours. Thank you for showcasing my digi. Chris xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Tina.
Sue x

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.adorable image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tina, love the westie.
Wendy xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is really lovely Tina, great idea to use the cases they look great, I love how you have put it all together x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh this is such a pretty card Tina! I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my Blog today with such a lovely, much appreciated, comment. Judy x

Crafting Gill said...

This card is Fab love the way you have put it all together

Gill xx

Hazel said...

Fab card Tina - love the image and the colours you have used - just perfect.

I'm so sorry I haven't been to see you for a while - my internet has been poorly.

Thank you for leaving me some lovely comments.

Have a great weekend.

Take care

Toodles

Hazel xx