Thursday 13 February 2014

Another Christmas Card

Hi, I hope everyone is keeping safe and well in this awful weather. I have a bit more time now for crafting as I have reduced my hours to 3 days a week and it is half term next week, I have been busy making a variety of cards but you wouldn't think so with all the Christmas cards I have been posting. I promise I will post some other cards over the next few days. I have made this card for two challenges: Snoflakes Challenge on DC and Chrismtas Fun Challenge.
I hope you like it and thanks for visiting. Tinaxx

6 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Hi Tina....this is gorgeous! what a sweet image that is xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Tina. I love the cute LOTV image and such beautiful papers.
I hope you have a good weekend.
sue xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card...sweet image...great colours...Joolsx

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Tina...enjoy your extra crafting time and half term.
Wendy xx

maureenjscott said...

Fabulous Cute Christmas Card! Thanks for sharing at Christmas Just For Fun! mo dt x

coops said...

so stunning tina.i love your fab design and papers and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx