Wednesday 6 March 2013

Christine's Digi Showcase Week 31


Good Morning, I hope you have all been enjoying a bit of sun the last couple of days, it has been lovely here in Kent.  

I had a bit of a panic on Friday evening, I was getting my bits ready to take to a craft day on Saturday and my  Big Shot broke. I went straight to CEC and ordered a new one which arrived yesterday.  My Hubby was off work decorating last week and was going to the tip, so he took my broken BS with him.  Had I thought about it properly, I could have looked into getting it fixed or keeping it for spare parts. Never mind it's gone now!

This week we are showcasing Christine's "For Mum" image.  Don't forget to pop over to Christine's Blog to see what the rest of the Team have been up to.


I have coloured the image with Copics. I  used chalks for the background.
I have used:  Stampin Up  coloured card and papers.
MB die - Bella Boquet.
Oval Nesties.
Ribbon from stash.
Sentiment printed from the computer.

Thanks for looking.

Tinaxx

17 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tina. I love the image. The colours and details are beautiful.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Tina, I like the image the colours and the die cut flowers.
Kevin xx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Tina gorgeous card. Love Alison xx

Chris said...

Fabulous card Tina, I love the layout, colours and the diecuts. Thank you for showcasing my digi. Chris xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A gorgeous mother's day card Tina. I love the cute image and your gorgeous die cut and bow.

Hugs Sarahxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely card Tina. S
Sue x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Tina, lovely image and colours.
Wendy xx

coops said...

so gorgeous tina.fab image and i love your blue and lemon colours :D

xx coops xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is so lovely Tina I love the colours you used and your layout looks fabulous xx

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful card, Tina great colouring and sweet design. I am a sucker for those lovely blues. Vee xx

sandy's crafty bits said...

super mothers day card tina ... love the blue and gold together ... I have just uploaded two little mothers day cards too ... ooo they are lovely to make don't you think ... hope you have a great weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Tina, love the cute image.

Donna x

Teresa said...

Good morning Tina, Super card, great colours and image. Hugs Teresa xx

Little K Smith said...

A lovely card Tina, the colours are so pretty!
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you put things together. It's a good job you didn't think to save your dead BS for spare parts - much better to wipe the slate clean and start anew! Is your new one the turquoise colours with the longer cutting mats? x :)

♥Gemma♥ said...

Gorgeous card hun and love the colour combo you have used...
hugs and xxx
Gemma