Sunday 29 April 2012

Exciting news..

I am really excited to announce that I have been picked to be on the Design Team for Christine's Digi Adventure.  I haven't done anything like this before, so I am a bit nervous but really looking forward to working with Chris and her fab digi images.  Chris has recently started drawing again after a break for many years and has decided to turn her drawings into digi images.  Do pop over and have a look they really are fab.


Right, off to bed now, otherwise I won't be able to get up for work tomorrow!


Tinaxx

8 comments:

Heike said...

Congratulations Tina! xx

Chris said...

Thank you for accepting my invitation, you will be fine, I feel the same as I have been selected to be a DT for a challenge blog. I am really looking forward to seeing your cards. Chris xx

Tina said...

Thanks Chris and good luck with your DT position. Tinaxx

coops said...

fantastic news tina.congratulations ;D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

Congratulations Tina, this is fab news, way to go girl.

Donna x

Michelle J M said...

Congratulations Tina! Just love this card for your son, its really fabulous. Michelle x

Little K Smith said...

Oh well done hun! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy it :)
Kelly.x

Sazzle said...

Congrats on the DT position, it's always such an honour isn't it?

xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx

Sazzle
(lincs crafty girl)