Monday 27 February 2012


I am really honoured to have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award and would like to thank Wendy for thinking of me, thanks for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog too.



The Liebster Blog Award is used to show appreciation of smaller blogs (under 200 followers) and to help spread readership and joy.

As part of the tradition the award is to be passed along to five other blogs that have motivated and inspired me.

The name comes from the German meaning Dearest or Beloved, but can also mean Favourite.

To accept this Award you must:

1.  Link back to the person's blog who gave it to you, and thank them.

2.  Post on your blog.

3.  Give to five other Bloggers who you appreciate and value.

4. Leave a comment on the five blogs you choose and let them know.


It is so nice to have received this award and it is one of the hardest things I have done recently (apart from the Frist Aid Course last Monday!) choosing just five, but here they are in no particular order:








I love visiting your blogs to see what you have all been up to and really appreciate all your comments on mine.  I hope you will accept this award.


Tinaxx

5 comments:

Lorna said...

Hi Tina ,Thank you so much for thinking of me and nominating me for this award but i already have been nominated for it by Wendy (flowergirl)
Hugs Lorna xx

MissyG said...

Hi Tina - thank you very much for awarding me the award - I'm glad you find my blog inspirational and hope you'll keep on visiting
Linda

Michelle J M said...

Congratulations on your award Tina! Michelle x

Angela said...

Congratulations on your award x

Lisa Cornwall said...

Hi Tina. Oh hun, thank you sooo much for this. I am now back in blogland and what a lovely surprise. You don't know how much this means to me. Off to sort out my blog now and choose 5 - how can you only choose 5 of my fav blogs......

Hugs Lisa x